Formations. We form corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships.
Compliance and Governance. We assist entities with periodic governmental filings and entity governance updates. We counsel entities, their owners and managers in matters of governance and decision making.
Dispute Resolution. We prosecute and defend claims involving breach of contract, fraud, sales of businesses, interference with contract or prospective economic advantage, breach of fiduciary duty, disputes between and among business owners and partners, and other matters. We seek to resolve matters by negotiation, mediation, arbitration and court trial.
- Prevailed on summary judgment on $1.6 million for breaches of promissory notes and fraud, upheld on appeal.
- Obtained dismissal of client from suit concerning ownership of trade fixtures following sale of business.
- Resolved dispute between shareholders of closely held company.
- Settled claims arising out of sale of medical practice.
- Advised investment consulting firm on management disputes among owners.
- Advised minority owner of closely held industrial business with respect to ownership and buyout issues.
- Negotiated asset sale of automotive sale and repair business.
- Advised professional services firm on transfers of ownership among owners, and governance issues.
<< Back to Practice Areas